» Barcelona » Barcelona » Barcelona
214 reviews (4.92)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 3 hours
Departs: Barcelona, Barcelona
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
More than many cities in Spain, Barcelona is a melting pot. Influenced over the years by cultures from within Spain and beyond, the dishes that we consider traditional today weren't always part of Barcelona's story. But without them the city wouldn't be the same. On this tour, we'll explore a mix of traditional businesses and the ones that are writing that story today, while we discover the real Barcelona through its food.
- Take an insider tour of a market that's always packed with locals (unlike the Boqueria!)
- Learn—by tasting!—how Barcelona's current traditional dishes came to be.
- See the local side of two essential Barcelona neighborhoods: el Born and Barceloneta.
- Try paella in one of Barcelona's most iconic spots, and learn to spot an authentic paella!
- Explore the bakeries, bodegas and food shops that are the heart of central Barcelona.
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Expert local culinary guide
Food tastings (enough for breakfast & lunch)
Our Devouring Barcelona guide, packed with all our favorite places to eat and drink in the city
Small group tour (maximum 12 guests)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
2 hours • Admission Ticket Free
30 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
10 minutes • Admission Ticket Included
5 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
60 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Barcelona Travel Guide