» Barcelona » Barcelona » Barcelona
13 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 5 hours
Departs: Barcelona, Barcelona
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- Learn to cook and eat a proper traditional paella.
- Taste some delicious wines and cavas.
- Around 15 km of easy and relaxing cycling.
- Take home the recipe so you can make it to your loved ones.
- Learn secret tips to improve your paella.
- Get a free glass of wine or cava.
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel for no extra cost.
Hands-on to make the most famous dish from Spain! Learn how to make your own paella and bring back home the taste of Spain. After a small ride around the lovely vineyards of the Alt-Penedes and a tour of an ancient winery, you will be given a class on how to make the chosen paella. A fun and delicious experience, it combines tasty and fresh Paella, a bit of cycling, and lots of fun!
All Fees and Taxes
One glass of Cava or Wine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Barcelona Travel Guide